FTB Utilities Sidebar Buttons

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Kit_314

Jun 1, 2020
Hello,

I am having an issue with my sidebar buttons showing up on a server. I have enabled all of them but only get: Client Settings, Toggle Gamemode, Toggle Rain. I am op on the server and have the permission set to 4.

Some of the buttons can be accessed by going to the screen where you enable and disable them and pressing Ctrl while clicking on the button, but Admin Panel, and My Team don't work, they just give me infinite loading screens.

Any suggestions?

GrimJahk

Jul 29, 2019
Having this problem in University. Connecting to two different servers with same result.

Corrupt_World

Feb 16, 2021
I've been having the same problem and i stumbled across a fix for it. You need to delete the ftb utilities server side and upload a new one as the file is probably damaged. For me the buttons showed up again when i did that. (btw i had the exact same thing only client settings toggle gamemode and toggle rain showing)
and even weirder my friends could acces all the buttons whilst i was only able to acces those 3. But reinstalling ftb utilities fixed the problem for me. (Be sure not to download the file using safari as this damages the file. Use google chrome)