FTB Unstable java.io.IOEException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
M

MisterSlug

Title:
FTB Unstable java.io.IOEException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Unstable
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Before the recent update to FTB Unstable I had a server working just fine and was able to connect and go about playing with no issues. However now when I attempt to join the server I am greeted with the error " java.io.IOEException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host."

I've tried reinstalling my client, the server and updating Java. Is there a solution for this?

Also, this is my first ticket so if the log I linked isn't of use I apologize and will post the appropriate one if requested.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Where are you hosting your server? As a mini test, try removing forgeanalytics from both your client and the server.