Windows .jar FtB Unleashed server stutters

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys! Im a Tekkit veteran trying my hand in FtB now but I have ran across a weird problem. I have created an Unleashed server so I can play with my friend but I get weird stutters when playing. What is weird is that I am constantly over 100FPS and changing graphics settings doesnt change a thing.

My specs:
Windows 7 64-bit
RAM 16gb
processor i7-3770 3.5ghz
gtx 680 graphics

I have allocated 6gb ram to FtB launcher (As Im using the 128xSphaxPureBD textures, but as mentioned before, playing without the texture pack doesnt seem to change anything) and I have modified my ServerStart.bat and ServerStart.sh files both in the server folder to look like this:
Code:
java -Xms2048M -Xmx4G -XX:PermSize=128m -jar ftbserver.jar

I have also tried different settings with both of those files. Ranging from the default; 512M to 2G; 1024M to 2G; 1024M to 4G and so on. For some reason changing the server files does not seem to make a significant change.

Any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated, as I'm at a loss myself. I didn't have issues like that while running Tekkit servers.

Thank you all in advance!

Zalagor

Jul 29, 2019
I copied the arguments from the OP's to my serverstart files and it seems it's working ALOT better now. I still get occasional small stutters for some reason but it's working! Should I modify my ftb launcher files as well or it's not necessary if I've done the server ones? (seeing as my fps in the client seems to be very good).

So HUGE thanks, I didnt find that topic on my own.