Open Server [FTB Unleashed] Old Man Legends [24/7][50slot][no griefing][no pvp]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

warox

Jul 29, 2019
---Rules---
No Griefing
No PVP unless all sides takes a part in it
No game abuse
Be nice
dont ask for ranks as we select who to promote
and at last HAVE FUN !
---Teamspeak---
mc.oldmanlegends.com
---Vanilla server---
mc.oldmanlegends.com
Server will be upgraded at any time if needed !
Technical info about the Server specs will be up later! Comment if any questions.
Leave a comment or pm for more info

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
I've just been on here for a couple of hours, but I have to say it's one of the best servers I've ever been on! Great, friendly staff and an awesome community that gets together over TeamSpeak! Just what I've been looking for for ages! You will see me on here a lot in the future guys!

Reactions: warox

warox

Jul 29, 2019
I've just been on here for a couple of hours, but I have to say it's one of the best servers I've ever been on! Great, friendly staff and an awesome community that gets together over TeamSpeak! Just what I've been looking for for ages! You will see me on here a lot in the future guys!

Great to see people like it ! ^^

warox

Jul 29, 2019
we are having some technical problems server will be up later[DOUBLEPOST=1375800107][/DOUBLEPOST]we are having some technical problems server will be up later

warox

Jul 29, 2019
Dont use Trade O mat's cause they might be the thing that has caused server crashes over and over

warox

Jul 29, 2019
also check out our vanilla server at mc.oldmanlegends.com we got mcmmo and faction wars, survival games. also creative ofc for those who wants to build

ThrillBird

Jul 29, 2019
I have made a workshop close to the spawn. You can easily get there through the linkbook I've placed at the end of the "bridge" thing of the spawn building. In there are some of the machines that will be useful especially for all the new players before you've got your own machines and power available. There is also ender chest filled with rubber and wood free to take.
Please use common sense though. It's my stuff that you are using, so don't mess around with the setups or anything like that. I'd also appreciate if you just take what you need and nothing more from the chests. Please don't just take because you can. This is not in any way financed by the admins and is a project made by me to make people feel welcome to the server.

If you have any question regarding the use of the workshop, feel free to ask me in-game or message me here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

warox

Jul 29, 2019
I have made a workshop close to the spawn. You can easily get there through the linkbook I've placed at the end of the "bridge" thing of the spawn building. In there are some of the machines that will be useful especially for all the new players before you've got your own machines and power available. There is also ender chest filled with rubber and wood free to take.
Please use common sense though. It's my stuff that you are using, so don't mess around with the setups or anything like that. I'd also appreciate if you just take what you need and nothing more from the chests. Please don't just take because you can. This is not in any way financed by the admins and is a project made by me to make people feel welcome to the server.

If you have any question regarding the use of the workshop, feel free to ask me in-game or message me here.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Awesome to see a player setting up a shop! Sorry that i cant get on much studying but i will always help out if i get a pm.