Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed New Server | Building Recruitment | Need Builders

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

terminated000

Jul 29, 2019
Im starting a FTB unleashed server and I need a group of people to help in the creation of the server. What this means is if you decide to join and plan to stay joined (not forever) you would:

-Be working on the server if work needs to be done.

-Be on the server with other people who are building and designing etc.

-Be credited for every thing your participated and worked on!

I need help with the following jobs:

-Constructing/Building

-Designer

-Redstone Engineer

-Command Block and Computer Craft Coders

I also need people to help run and maintain the server, e.g. (Not at this point in time)

-Admins

-Moderators

-Builders (consist of -Constructer-Designer-Redstone Engineer-Command Block and Computer Craft Coders etc.)

I will be running the server through I hosting service (not sure who) and will be starting off with a low amount of player slots.
If the server continues and grows quite large, I will probably be looking to invest in someone to make me a server website.

To apply for the jobs, you need to do the following:
(Can reply below or can be sent to this email: [email protected] ,just a temporary email for now)

Minecraft user name: (for Whitelist)
What job you want:
Things/projects you have been included with: (mainly for builders/designers) and a screenshot of that project.

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: (for Whitelist) Jus2Beast
What job you want: I can do anything but computercraft is my least confident, although im good at command blocks.
Things/projects you have been included with: (mainly for builders/designers) and a screenshot of that project. None, I only really do single player but those worlds are long gone

terminated000

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: (for Whitelist) Jus2Beast
What job you want: I can do anything but computercraft is my least confident, although im good at command blocks.
Things/projects you have been included with: (mainly for builders/designers) and a screenshot of that project. None, I only really do single player but those worlds are long gone

Alright dude, ill try to get the server up as soon as possible, you'll most likely be in for construction/building and command block coder!

pigthaman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: (for Whitelist) pigthaman
What job you want: I am pretty good with technical things such as red stone and I am skilled enough at computer-craft that if i cant find a script for a job I can modify/create one.
Things/projects you have been included with: (mainly for builders/designers) and a screenshot of that project.Most of my builds are on long dead servers.

CrokoGamerMC

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft user name: (for Whitelist):CrokoGamer
What job you want:Redstone Engineer,Constructing/Building,Designer any of this jobs would be perfect for me.
Things/projects you have been included with: (mainly for builders/designers) and a screenshot of that project.I was building a lot of stuff,but i deleted all those worlds.The biggest one was automatic power plant with Thaumcraft 4 and Thermal Expansion 3.