Whitelist Server FTB Unleashed 1.1.7 | Dedicated | Whitelisted | PRO | TS3 | YouTubers and Streamers welcome.

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Sw33tR0llThief

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Sw33tR0llThief
Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a good place to record for YouTube and stream on Twitch with my friend. Also love the community aspect that TS3 can add. Also I like that it is 18+ because of the maturity there.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) None
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: Usually for a few hours, theres a lot of free time in college if you know how to do it! Definitely much more time on the weekends as long as I don't have any big tests to study for.

Last edited:

Balltic

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Tony1302
Why do you want to join the server?: My friend and I are looking for a good server to play and record on.
Referrer? (friends in-game name) none
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: Usually 2-4 hours unless i'm occupied with with other things that are more urgent.

Hope I get to be a part of this cool looking server!

P0keminecrafter

Jul 29, 2019
Active server admins(we do not use ops)
Rules:
18+
1. Don't Grief
2. Be Friendly
3. Don't Hack Or Use Exploits
Download: http://www.feed-the-beast.com
Server ip: 188.138.84.141:25556
Teamspeak3: 95.47.140.219 (for fast application acceptance, join and pm unicorn/maturesh/kinda)
Want to join?
In game name: P0keminecrafter (With a zero, not a "o")
Why do you want to join the server?:I am friends with Christenberry and we've been looking for a FTB unleashed server since our last one was shut down
Referrer? (friends in-game name) Christenberry
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:2-3 hours daily during week days, on weekends 0-8 hours depending on plans

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: Chortnee
Why do you want to join the server?: Want to join a tight knit community white list server without lag.
Referrer? (friends in-game name)
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis:
afew hours everyday

maturesh

Jul 29, 2019
whitelist stopped due to griefers.
Some people are removed until I figure out who did this.
Server is not taking on more players.

ihazmango

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: ihazmango
Why do you want to join the server?: I like playing on servers more than playing MC by myself just for the community. Looking for a server with nice, friendly people to play with. I like building and creating little neighborhoods with other players where we can help each other out. I also used to be a mod on a FTB server but we had to retire the server due to financial problems. The last server I was on with acflatfooted, and a few other players, also shut down recently so I am on the lookout again for a new MC home! :]
Referrer? (friends in-game name): acflatfooted
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: At least 2 hours.

*Also, sorry to hear about the griefing problem. If you ever do open the server again, I would love to be considered!

Last edited:

mmmBoost

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: mmmBoost
Why do you want to join the server?: Looking for a fun friendly server with good people
Referrer? (friends in-game name) not applicable
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: almost every day several hrs a day

ArmaTensei

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join the server?: I love playing Minecraft modded and I am an amateur streamer who is looking for a dedicated community of people to play with.
How often do you play minecraft on daily basis: Almost everyday as well but my heart lies with FTB.

dragonsly42

Jul 29, 2019
In game name: dragonsly42
Why do you want to join the server?: Previous friend's server became corrupted lost 1.5 years of work and looking to start over in a fun friendly community of people who love building and exploring
Referrer? (friends in-game name): None
How often do you play Minecraft on a daily basis: used to play for multiple hours per day (anywhere from 2-8ish) until the server became corrupted, looking to put in a similar amount of time here