Whitelist Server [FTB Ultimate 1.1.2][Whitelist] [Dedicated] Lionus Gaming | forum.lionusgaming.com [PvP Survival]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kenert

Jul 29, 2019
52j40h.png
Teamspeak3 IP: TS.lionusgaming.com
FTB Ultimate IP: MC.lionusgaming.com
Forums (work in progress): FORUM.lionusgaming.com
2qal5s3.png

Who are we? Well, we are Lionus Gaming. A small community that is just starting its roots in the world of gaming. We plan to have several games and gametypes hosted in the future: GMod, DayZ, Terreria, etcetera.​
As of currently, we are only hosting a Feed the Beast Ultimate 1.1.2 server that is being constantly updated. We've already got dozens players applying for whitelist and are happy playing in our server.​

2mxikk1.png
  • I'd like to remind everyone that we are not a fully operational community. Alot of things are still left to be done, such as webdesigns for our forums, website, and other related things.
  • Great hopes for the future. We plan to as forementioned to have dozens of other gameservers running and perhaps even several different types of gamemodes for Minecraft servers. We are currently very open to suggestions so hit us up if you think you have a good idea!
  • The community is being ran by Kenert and Revelator. Revelator is the developer who handles the server things and provides hosting and Kenert handles the forum work, Teamspeak and advertisement.
4hoyg4.png
  • Currently we have got a 100 slot FTB server running. In total we have two dedicated servers with very powerful hardware and both with 1Gbps connection.
  • We use plugins such as; Towny, Essentials, TekkitCustomizer and many more.
  • We have a automated ranking system with permissions, more advanced ranks are allowed to use more items, get more privileges and many more cool features.
  • We also have a shop built near spawn!
Server Specifications
  • We have two of these servers exceptionally the other one has a i7-980X!
  • CPU: i7-990X
  • RAM: 24GB
  • Connection: 1Gbps
  • Server Location: Netherlands
  • Server Slots: 100 (could even have 1000 if we wanted to, doesn't matter, our servers can handle with ease!)
  • Server type: Dedicated (this means only we and we only use this server and all other of its server components!)

Ranks
  • Newcomer - newcomers don't have many privileges. They only have the ability to build, etc. They don't have access to /sethome at first, but they can still use /home if they've slept in their bed.
  • Member - people that have played atleast 6h in the server, will get automatically promoted to member from newcomer. They will have access to several more commands and privileges.
  • Advanced Member - these are the players that have spent 30h+ in the game, and they also get promoted automatically from the rank member. They have ability to create/start their own towns while all the other ranks below have to join a town inorder to protect their items.
  • Trusted Member - trusted member is a special rank that is not based on playtime. Inorder to earn this rank, you have to prove yourself by either helping out administrators or having a good attitude against other players. A player who has the rank trusted member gets the ability to create and use; Mining Lasers, Mining Turtles and Power Armour.
Blocked Items
  • Quantum Armour
  • Nano Armour
  • GraviChestPlate
  • Gravity Gun (GravGun)
  • Canvas Bag
  • Chunk Loaders (you can still use world anchors!)
Disabled Power Armour Modules
  • Railgun
  • Force Field Emitters
  • Kinectic Generator
  • Solar Generator
  • Flight Control
  • We've also drastically increased the amount of power usage the jetpack uses.
33zfjp1.png
Use this following format to reply to the thread if you wish to join our server and community!​
Make sure you type in your name in correctly as it is ingame!​
Code:
Minecraft Username:

pafman2487

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there My name is Palmer my IGN: pafman2487 (all lower case)
Why do you wanna join the server: I would love to come and hang out and help out on the server as well as quite possibly even join you i have been in search of a server or even a clan/group to join to start making you tube videos on i am talented in some mods not many but i am certainly open to service anyone in need of assistance or help

BTW: I'm from Australia my connections are pretty good

Cheers for your time i hope you can accept me

Also Steam:Ithildor my picture is A sign that says SOTP
and my Skype is: Palmer Flitton

JplC213

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: JplC213
Why do you wanna join our server?: Well, I want to try a new community, I've been searching for a close group of people whom i could possibly trust.

Cry1ic

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Cry1ic
Why do you wanna join our server?: Looking for a new commuinty in which to have fun and enjoy the game, also enjoy alittle pvp :3

Revelator

Jul 29, 2019
Technical difficulties for the moment, will be back soon.
Teamspeak + FTB server is up again.

Sup3riorBonbon

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: banana2487
Why do you wanna join our server?: I have a lot of experience with FTB and really wanted to find a top quality server without annoying 6 year olds. Pafman recommended this server to me and really hope that you accept me as FTB is my passion

IHaveOneIQ

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:IHaveOneIQ
Why do you wanna join our server?: My recent server decided that their wasn't enough players on so they shut it down which sucks because i was just getting everything finished up. I have spent numerous hours on almost every mod and would like to contribute to the server. Thanks for your time and have a great rest of the day.

bbluebull12

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Bluebull12
Why do you wanna join our server:i have been looking for a server for days now and i came across this server and it looks very good.good commounaty
server and i have been on ftb for 20/30 days now and i really like it.

Owenzoe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: owenzoe
Why do you wanna join our server: i finally found a dutch server (i live in the netherlands)
And its a small server i like small servers
So i hope i can join

nogologo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: rsminerhat
Why do you wanna join our server?: I have been looking for a good, small, friendly FTB community for a while and I think that this might be it.

YouGGs

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: YouGGs
Why do you wanna join our server?: Wanna have fun maybe start a yt channel