Problem FTB Skyfactory Challenges latest version?

G

GnoX0

Hey guys,

so in the official rules, there is a line that says:
"People must be using the latest version of the modpack(You can tell if its the latest version by checking the achievements, Harvestcraft was renamed to Epic_Bacon)"

but I can't find version that actually satisfies this rule and I don't think there is one.

Last edited:
M

modmuss50

You want to be using version 1.1.0, it should say that on the main menu.

G

GnoX0

I am in fact using 1.1.0 last updated 31th of March through the Twitch app, but it still says "Harvestcraft".

G

GnoX0

I don't want to be rude or something but did you actually try installing this pack?

If yes and it is really still somehow my mistake, I give you the exact list of steps I have tried the day I started this thread:

1. thought it was some cache, did remove the pack, reinstall it within twitch app
2. ok it did not help, tried completely remove the pack along with all of the files
3. no such luck, did reinstall twitch app, at this point it cannot be just cache
4. installed Feed the beast launcher to make sure it is not Twitch app related, seems it wasn't
5. looked up ftb.world if any run does actually use the pack with Epic_Bacon, turns out none of latest runs have version with that achievement, but those were month old, so I continued
6. tried installing everything manually, downloading from the official Curse webpage, these files contain only overrides for previous version of the pack
7. well, last step did not turn out too well, because I somehow screwed up copying overrides, so I wanted to check the Feed the Beast launcher source code to find out how to actually do that, but it was probably something silly, so instead I did try to install it on different machine and yet again, Harvestcraft still there
8. did also want to try to find the actual string "Harvestcraft" in decompiled jars to prove that I am not doing something wrong but they are probably obfuscated and it would also be easier to just to write in here and make people confirm this but it seems noone has this problem??

And here I am month and a half later trying to get my world record runs have finally be accepted, it really seems that I am the only one that still cares about this map.

*edit: the most recent run on ftb.world was accepted even though it clearly says "Harvestcraft". This run was performed exactly 25 days after my run that was submitted and denied.

*edit2: I should've done this way before, just quickly searched all files for keyword "Harvestcraft" and it seems, that all of the achievements are stored in json and it seems that "Epic_Bacon" is in there, but doesn't show up in game

Last edited:

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
I don't want to be rude or something but did you actually try installing this pack?

If yes and it is really still somehow my mistake, I give you the exact list of steps I have tried the day I started this thread:

1. thought it was some cache, did remove the pack, reinstall it within twitch app
2. ok it did not help, tried completely remove the pack along with all of the files
3. no such luck, did reinstall twitch app, at this point it cannot be just cache
4. installed Feed the beast launcher to make sure it is not Twitch app related, seems it wasn't
5. looked up ftb.world if any run does actually use the pack with Epic_Bacon, turns out none of latest runs have version with that achievement, but those were month old, so I continued
6. tried installing everything manually, downloading from the official Curse webpage, these files contain only overrides for previous version of the pack
7. well, last step did not turn out too well, because I somehow screwed up copying overrides, so I wanted to check the Feed the Beast launcher source code to find out how to actually do that, but it was probably something silly, so instead I did try to install it on different machine and yet again, Harvestcraft still there
8. did also want to try to find the actual string "Harvestcraft" in decompiled jars to prove that I am not doing something wrong but they are probably obfuscated and it would also be easier to just to write in here and make people confirm this but it seems noone has this problem??

And here I am month and a half later trying to get my world record runs have finally be accepted, it really seems that I am the only one that still cares about this map.

*edit: the most recent run on ftb.world was accepted even though it clearly says "Harvestcraft". This run was performed exactly 25 days after my run that was submitted and denied.

*edit2: I should've done this way before, just quickly searched all files for keyword "Harvestcraft" and it seems, that all of the achievements are stored in json and it seems that "Epic_Bacon" is in there, but doesn't show up in game

Hello,

I have queued your hidden submissions to be reviewed, and removed the guideline "People must be using the latest version of the modpack(You can tell if its the latest version by checking the achievements, Harvestcraft was renamed to Epic_Bacon)" as the change did not happen, we thought we had removed that guideline in the past but either by error or for some other reason it was not removed/added back.

Apologies for that.