Solved FTB Revelations 3.2.0 ; Client Crashes when i get near my base.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

weirdwolf

May 9, 2020
I've run into a weird issue where my client will CTD if i use any form of teleportation to get back to my base, I play on a server hosted by a friend, and i seem to be the only person who've run into this issue, this happens if i use waystones, /home, or die and respawn at my bed.

I don't have a lot of mods going on at the base, the few i have going on are Applied Energistics (An ME System for storage), some EnderIO machines (xp obelisk, enchanter, SAG mill and Alloy Smelter), a culinary generator (i forget which mod), a Tinkers Smeltery, and some Immersive Engineering windmills.

I can't provide any server logs, but i've attached my latest crashlog, if anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this, i'd love to hear them.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

• crash-2020-05-09_14.05.33-client.txt
    83.5 KB · Views: 59

ZET3R

Apr 29, 2020
Stacktrace:
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.checkForComodification(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$Itr.next(Unknown Source)
at p455w0rdslib.api.client.shader.LightHandler.update(LightHandler.java:150)
at p455w0rdslib.asm.Hooks.enableColoredLighting(Hooks.java:26)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_174982_a(RenderGlobal.java:1133)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_174977_a(RenderGlobal.java:1125)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_175068_a(EntityRenderer.java:1331)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1259)

If I'm not mistaken you have a mod that isn't on the server, I can't tell you which mod is the one that is causing the crash I don't see any hint about.

weirdwolf

May 9, 2020
well it wasn't that, which would also be extremely weird seeing as it's an official FTB modpack.

The crash was being caused by some weird conflict between the Applied Energistics 2 ME System, and the p455w0rdslib mod(api?), it was resolved by setting "EnableShaders" and "EnableVanillaLightingEffects" to false, in p455w0rdsLib.cfg. Not sure why that fixes it, but it does.

• Love
Reactions: ZET3R