Ftb Revelation memory collection lag spikes

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
C

Caseycatt

Title Ftb Revelation memory collection lag spikes

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack Ftb revelation

Modpack version 2.6.0

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file

Details of the issue I have been trying to run revelation for a few days now because I enjoy the diversity of mods in the pack but I can't seem to troubleshoot a memory issue. Ender io has been disabled due to causing crash on startup and I have optifine placed in the mod folder. When playing, the game will freeze every 2-4 seconds due to memory garbage collection. My PC is fairly high end and can run most mods without issue but the memory stays consistently at 88% and rises to 95% before a collection lag spike. I think the problem may genuinely be there are too many mods for my PC to handle and so I am looking for support in paring down heavy intensity mods without causing more issues.

Last edited by a moderator: