Problem FTB Omnia v1.5.0 Won't download server files

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

AsSeenOnTV13

Jun 15, 2020
I'm having a problem with the server file download, and another thing I've noticed too is that when I updated from version 1.4.0 to 1.5.0, my whole server caused issues. I had to reinstall both client and server to be able to run it properly again, same for some friends that play on the server. Every single mod, when it tries to download, give back an error: WARNING: *******-1.15.2-1.0.3.jar error 404: Not Found! , and WARNING: *********-1.1.0.5.jar size expected does not match remote file size. File size updated. (Replace ******* with the mod name, this being all the mods)

I included the downloader and installer log file, running the latest version of Java too, in case it's necessary.

Attachments

• downloader.txt
    223 KB · Views: 65
  • installer.txt
    9 KB · Views: 59