FTB Monster "Vec3 Pool Size" error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

grimtoof

Jul 13, 2020
I am attempting to run FTB Monster out of the Twitch launcher and am unfortunately running into issues. Here is what I have handled so far
-Updated Java to Version 8 Update 251
-Ensured enough RAM is given over, attempted with 8 GBs
-Updated Nvidia Graphics Drivers
-Uninstalled and reinstalled the modpack several times over

I am at something of a loss at this point. I am not sure what direction to look as many of the forum posts on the subject are almost contradictory. I am able to provide an addition information if necessary. Thank you in advance.

Link for the Crash Log

mbs357

Jul 29, 2019
Go into your install folder (default is C:\ftb) and navigate to Monster/Minecraft/Config open up the bspkrsCore.cfg file and change B:allowUpdateCheck=true to read B:allowUpdateCheck=false

You can see in your log that this mod's two child mods (ArmorStatus and StatusEffectHUD) are throwing errors if you search for "errored" in your log. Changing this should correct it.

Source: Been having the exact same problem for weeks and this helped me.