Open Server FTB Monster 1.0.5 | Open | Dedicated | Shops | Essentials | Factions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Frostie2002

Jul 29, 2019
FrostieMC

Hello, my name is Frostie2002 and I have been playing Feed the Beast for a long time now so I'm making a server with my friend Compassi. I have hosted a few servers in the past, mainly with friends and stuff so yeah.

IP: frostiemc.mooo.com:25565
40 Slots
Server restarts every day at 8am / 8pm UTC+10.00​

The plugins are: Essentials, BetterEssentials, CommandPoints, Factions and Shops.

Good things about the server: Lag free,
Small friendly community,
Very active admins ( Compassi and I play a lot)
All mods and items allowed

My ultimate goal is to build a huge factory to produce any item needed to begin your journey in Feed the Beast!

I hope you all would like to join from what you saw here, and I hope we can all play along and have fun!

Cheers, Frostie2002 (Oh and by the way my brother was born in 2002 so that's why my name has 2002 at the end.)

Last edited:

Frostie2002

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry if you couldn't join the server, I was having technical difficulties due to a storm in my area :/ It's up now though!

If you still have trouble joining, please inform me so I can fix it. :)

Last edited:

Frostie2002

Jul 29, 2019
The server will be down for a few days, as I don't want to run the risk of it crashing and losing the world due to a power outage from a cyclone. Sorry guys!