Problem FTB Monster 1.0.1 and Gregtech Certus Quartz problem

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Schwen

Jul 29, 2019
Since I added gregtech (v 4.06h) to my FTB Monster-server, the Certus Quartz from AE is replaced with the one from Magical Crops as soon as it reaches my inventory.

If I disable gregtech, it works as expected, the Certus Quartz from AE is not converted to Magical Crops version.

The real problem is that CQ from Magical Crops doesn't work in any of the AE recipies.

Suggestions? Preferably by not disabling GT :)

un worry

Jul 29, 2019
Since I added gregtech (v 4.06h) to my FTB Monster-server, the Certus Quartz from AE is replaced with the one from Magical Crops as soon as it reaches my inventory.

If I disable gregtech, it works as expected, the Certus Quartz from AE is not converted to Magical Crops version.

The real problem is that CQ from Magical Crops doesn't work in any of the AE recipies.

Suggestions? Preferably by not disabling GT :)

There are a couple of "unification" settings you could experiment with .... the "inventory unification" for starters could be set to false.

Connor Gavitt

Jul 29, 2019
Check that item is are all different for these items, check that those mods are comparable, Greg doesn't like some mods for one reason or another. When decompiling the mod you can even see that gregtech is designed not to work with tekkit and that mod certusquartz may not be one of Greg's friends.