FTB map for FTB Beta and Magic World

do you want FTB NOA?!!!!

• Total voters

jaidens111

Jul 29, 2019
So the last time I was on a server me and my freinds were bored that we couldn't play FTB maps in 1.4.2 so i decided to make two FTB maps,one for FTB Beta and magic world. Due to the fact of how big this is id say 3 days after this post i can have some progress pics and maybe a week i can have a prototype map out.

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the beast is the creation of the feed the beast team, if you would like to make something like that, go ahead, but I don't know if they would like you calling it Feed the Beast.

jaidens111

Jul 29, 2019
well basicaly im going to take the old FTB map and downgrade it from RP2 tubes the BC pipes,and in the magic world it will be with golems because well they are golems. though the FTB Beta version is going to not be fun at all because im going to make insanity look easy,or at least thats my goal.but so far im decided that for FTB Betta its goping to revolve ALOT around gregtech and in magic world you will have to do all of your reasearch.

jaidens111

Jul 29, 2019
slow progress so far but currently for the magic world i have a few of the rewards and such set up and ive made it so that you will need to reaserch transmutation to do much of anything,one of the rewards however is sheep eggs so you can get gold and iron and such.