FTB Lite has wrong version of Forge?

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

dluxcru

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Lite has wrong version of Forge?
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB LIte
Modpack Version:
Recommended
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
On startup I get the following message:Forge mod loader has found a problem with your minecraft installation. The mods and versions listed below could not be found:
Forge: Minimum version required is 10.13.3
The file 'ForgeModLoader-client-0.log' contains more information.
I can't find that actual file, but I can post whatever files I can find on request.

I'd like to start building a custom pack off of FTB lite, so any fix needs to be one that will last as I start adding other mods.

Reactions: Wraitholme

dluxcru

Jul 29, 2019
So version 1.2.1 loads just fine. I can work with that, but I would still like to know how to fix this issue out of curiosity. Any one have an idea? (Also note, I still run Java 7 because of issues with Monster when you try and upgrade. I know there's some kind of fixer out there but I don't know where. )

dluxcru

Jul 29, 2019
K. Thanks. Will look into that when I have the time. I'm guessing the fix for 1.2.2 launches would be to install the correct version of Forge, but how does one do that on a FTB pack? (I have a feeling that the modpack I'm trying to build will have more issues with Forge versions, so I want to know the fix for sure.)