Whitelist Server [FTB Lite][24/7][Application] The Square Sky [20 slot]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Psychyn

Jul 29, 2019
The Square Sky
Whitelisted, FTB Lite, 24/7, Survival
Fun, technology, build what you want, more-fun!
status.png
(If anyone joins, enjoys the server and feels like wooping up a nicer banner, feel free!)

Who are we?
A small group of friends, whom due to bandwidth connections ended up renting a server rather then hosting one locally. As we got a lot of space at our disposal, we've decided to open the place up and meet new people. We are running the recommended FTB Lite package, survival mode along with the usual plugins. (Essentials, logblock, lockette, etc) The server is hosted in Chicago.​

What makes us different?
First off, this is a Feed The Beast server, only people using the FTB Client (FTB Lite) are able to join.​
Secondly, we added the most enjoyable Balkon's WeaponMod onto the server, which has to be installed before you are able to join. Finally, we've settled on a Whitelist application system, which you can find just below this bit.​
(Direct link to the mod-file we use is -here-, taken from the Balkon thread.)​

Quick server details!
Server IP: 74.122.192.2:25587 (Up 24/7, daily restart at 5 AM GMT+1)​
DynMap IP (Chat disabled): http://74.122.192.2:5775/
Mod Package: FTB Lite 1.2.0, Balkon's WeaponMod (1.4.4/1.4.5) v1.10.2​
GameMode: Survival, no build restrictions within game.​

How do I join?

Follow the following steps! By filling out the application and possibly joining the server, you agree on the following rules:​

- Respect doesn't have to be earned, give it and have it returned.
- Do not steal from other players, or harass/grief them.
- No talk about religion, drugs, or sexually explicit topics.
- If there is a problem, talk to a staff member.

1 - Fill out the application: (You may either PM it, or post in here.)
- What is your Minecraft username?

- For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB? (New and old players welcome!)

- What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FTB?

- Optional: Any other information/questions you wish to add. (I advice against posting a lot of personal information.)

2 - Download the FTB Launcher found -here-(Either the .exe or the .jar, though I got no experience with the .jar) Or visit the main page at http://feed-the-beast.com

3 - Make sure you select the FTB Lite package within the launcher, and the recommended version at that. (Currently running at FTB Lite 1.2.0)

4 - Download Balkon's Weaponmod from the links above, or look the thread up using the search button on the forums. After downloading it, press "Edit Mod Pack" within the FTB Launcher (Before logging in!), and add the "Weaponmod.zip" file, to your "Mods" tab. (No need to unpack the file you download.)

5 - Assuming you went through all that and got accepted, welcome! You can join using the IP above.

We hope to see you soon!
(Preview picture featuring spawn mansion, we went survival mode afterwards. The world is yours to explore and build on!)
2013-04-22_044902_zps061bc2a0.png

Reactions: Lolipop

boxley

Jul 29, 2019
im soylentbork

i bought minecraft back when the nether was first introduced, but i dont play it all the time, its funner with other people.

i probably still play minecraft so mutch because its so mutch of a sandbox, you can bust into someone's house or sneak on them with potions or lead a parade of creepers into their closet for a surprise.\

i do like ssmaller serverss with people you can sorta roleplay with, such as having a big battle or building a massive opressive cake corperation

Reactions: Lolipop

LethalBoss

Jul 29, 2019
- What is your Minecraft username? = LethalBoss

- For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB? (New and old players welcome!) = minecraft since 1.2.5/ FTB haven't played it but have used alot of those mods

- What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FTB? ThaumCraft would be my main thing i like sorcery in minecraft :)

- Optional: Any other information/questions you wish to add. (I advice against posting a lot of personal information.) i have horrible grammar im a nice guy i like to help when it's needed i talk alot when i get to know people in game i hate grief and pvp but im not to shabby if i get attacked :p thats about it id like to apologise for the agony you must be going through right now reading this but much appriciated taking your time to read this wether or not i got accepted :)

Spongario12

Jul 29, 2019
- What is your Minecraft username?- Spongario12 as my Username on this forum

- For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB? (New and old players welcome!) Since 1.2.5 ftb since 1.3.1

- What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FTB? I enjoy building the machines and solar panels in ftb. In normal vanilla, i like playing on multiplayer, for the better experience.

- Optional: Any other information/questions you wish to add. (I advice against posting a lot of personal information.)- Hope I get accepted :D

Endroid2000

Jul 29, 2019
- What is your Minecraft username?
My InGame-Name is Endroid2000

- For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB? (New and old players welcome!)
I'm playing Minecraft since Beta 1.6.6 and FTB Ultimate/Lite since 1.2.5

- What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FTB?
The fact, you can produce current for many machines and all the new blocks :)

- Optional: Any other information/questions you wish to add. (I advice against posting a lot of personal information.)
Nothing

Wafers

Jul 29, 2019
- What is your Minecraft username?BloodCrafter69

- For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB? (New and old players welcome!)I've been playing minecraft since 1.2.5, but I'm relatively new to FTB

- What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FTB?In FTB I love making all the machines and Finding out new things about the mod pack

- Optional: Any other information/questions you wish to add. (I advice against posting a lot of personal information.)I like the color Red :D

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Minecraft username? Le_Joueur

For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FtB? Only about two months with FtB, but I'm more than familiar with MFR TE BC IC2 MPS Multipart Multiblocks and Vanilla back to Beta 1.3

What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FtB? Quick automation, unusual applications of MC technology and the new possibilities for creative expression

Any other information/questions you wish to add? I'm 48, but my two teenage kids only like playing Vanilla Minecraft. I'm really just a quiet artist and I'd like somewhere well-trafficked that I might show off my work.

Lolipop

Jul 29, 2019
-What is your Minecraft username? Lolipop00020703 is my verry odd minecraft name
- For how long have you been playing Minecraft/FTB? (New and old players welcome!) Minecraft from around Indev or Indef I'm not really sure. For FtB probaly around 6-7 months
- What do you enjoy the most of Minecraft/FTB? Building and collecting recources I find enjoyable
- Optional: Any other information/questions you wish to add. (I advice against posting a lot of personal information.) I'm 14 years old and have been looking for a FtB server for a long time

Hopefully we'll meet soon on the server untill the BYE BYE