Casual Server FTB Lite 2 server testing

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jakeyboy10132

Jul 29, 2019
Hey FTB community i have made a FTB lite 2 1.6.4 server and i would like to know what people opinions are about it e.g.connection from different country's, see if theres lag, I would recommend 5 people on at once but 10 or 15 slots will be available just to see if it could cope my specs aren't the best on this pc but when it is tested i will be using it with mates and will let people on as well as long as there is no griefing and no spawning animals thats why this is going to be a survival server only i am opped and a couple of my mates.
If you would like to try the server out please contact me on my email which is [email protected]
or pm me!
put the subject as minecraft FTB server IP an u will be directly sent it when i am on. The next week i will not be on due to being away any emails recived will be replied to i got on sunday. Hopefully this could be a proper server for people to survive and stuff but a while off being a 24h server But probably a 4pm-8pm or 9pm British time. If people would like to test it! :) 81.98.66.120 is the ip if i am emailed i will change it to FTB but at the moment it is craftbukkit1.7.9
Thanks for helping :)

Last edited: