Solved FTB Interactions v2.0.9 mod loading problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Pewexxx

Sep 27, 2020
Poland
Hi,
I've recently tried to play FTB Interactions modpack, but minecraft keeps failing to start.
I'm receiving an error with annotation, that it was probably caused by Pam's HarvestCraft.
This is the crash report I got:
Java:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid id 4096 - maximum id range exceeded.
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:295)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.add(ForgeRegistry.java:281)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.register(ForgeRegistry.java:113)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.ForgeRegistry.registerAll(ForgeRegistry.java:154)
    at com.pam.harvestcraft.blocks.BlockRegistry.onBlockRegistry(BlockRegistry.java:460)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_2498_BlockRegistry_onBlockRegistry_Register.invoke(.dynamic)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus$1.invoke(EventBus.java:144)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:182)
    at net.minecraftforge.registries.GameData.fireRegistryEvents(GameData.java:845)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:630)
    at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.init(Minecraft.java:467)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:3931)
    at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

And screen from the game:

STARTFAIL.png

What should I do to play this modpack?

Last edited: