FTB Infinity Skyblock - strange lag that isn't lag (Read to understand)

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
S

ScottyNitro17

Title:
FTB Infinity Skyblock - strange lag that isn't lag (Read to understand)
Launcher Version:
latest
Modpack:
FTB infinity evolved skyblock
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Ok I've been suffering with a extremely strange lag condition, This is it's not game lag as my FPS stays at 60 lock and it's not server lag because mobs will still move around smooth, items will flow in pipes and Players around me will move normally.

However at random time which can last a short to a long time I'll get a strange lag issue where I can't activate my jetpack, open chests, interact with machines or eat.

It's not the servers fault since other players can be around me and not suffer but I still do, I wouldn't say it's a connection issue with the server host becuase I have played many servers with this small group on servers like RR3, FTB unleashed, Direwolf20 pack and more but I never had any lag issues what so ever, It's just so confusing that I'll be suffering from what feels like server lag but since everything on the server still moves about it can't be that.

It's starting to get quite aggravating so a hasty fix would be greatly approved

Many thanks in advance

"UPDATE" Turns out there are 2 players that suffer with this same issue, Me and another.

Last edited: