FTB Infinity Server - Timing Out

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

JoshJohnsonUK

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
v1.4.7
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Attached as much as I could get from the console.​
Details of the issue:
So for the past couple of weeks, me and my friends have been playing on a private FTB Infinity server. Everything was going well and we weren't having any problems. Then about an hour ago when I was playing on the server alone. I experienced major lag, my usual thing to do when this happened is to re-log, so I did. Upon doing this, I haven't been able to get back on since. I checked the console of the server to find multiple Java errors rapidly scrolling. I couldn't do anything, so I attempted to reboot the server. After it rebooted, everything seemed fine. But once I tried to log on, I have stuck in the void unable to do anything and then after about 20 seconds, I get timed out and I'm unable to reconnect to the server until it's rebooted but then I get the same issue again. After trying multiple times to get on to the server and TPing my self back to spawn, I gave up. I decided to get my friend to log in and see if he got the same problem. He did. Both of us are unable to connect to the server. I've tried issuing commands through the server console but they don't seem to register.

Attachments

• crash.txt
    18.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

JoshJohnsonUK

Jul 29, 2019
I'd just like to add, before this began happening. I had just gone through the Portal from Runic Dungeons back to the overworld. So, I think the errors could be because I'm glitched in between the two worlds?

JoshJohnsonUK

Jul 29, 2019
Update: I've accessed my player NBT data and teleported it away. After that. The server booted up fine. But if I went anywhere near the where our bases are setup, the problem returns. Meaning, it cannot be being caused by my player. I was wondering if anyone is able to help me troubleshoot even further.

Ripley

Jul 29, 2019
The obvious thing would be to delete the portal and remove the dimension and see if that fixes it?

JoshJohnsonUK

Jul 29, 2019
I've found out what was causing the errors. I removed mods that I thought that could be causing this. After removing the mods one by one, I finally got to EnderZoo. After removing that, the server began working fine again. So for now, I will not be adding that mod back.

darshanga8

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Launcher Version:
v1.4.7
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Attached as much as I could get from the console.​
Details of the issue:
So for the past couple of weeks, me and my friends have been playing on a private FTB Infinity server. Everything was going well and we weren't having any problems. Then about an hour ago when I was playing on the server alone. I experienced major lag, my usual thing to do when this happened is to re-log, so I did. Upon doing this, I haven't been able to get back on since. I checked the console of the server to find multiple Java errors rapidly scrolling. I couldn't do anything, so I attempted to reboot the server. After it rebooted, everything seemed fine. But once I tried to log on, I have stuck in the void unable to do anything and then after about 20 seconds, I get timed out and I'm unable to reconnect to the server until it's rebooted but then I get the same issue again. After trying multiple times to get on to the server and TPing my self back to spawn, I gave up. I decided to get my friend to log in and see if he got the same problem. He did. Both of us are unable to connect to the server. I've tried issuing commands through the server console but they don't seem to register.
CF fgyggtbl ghh