Whitelist Server | FTB Infinity Server ! | Small Community,Friendly,Mature |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ElPigu

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Lucas
Ign: OminousPig
Experience: I've had minecraft since early beta
What are your interests: I've been wanting to play a modpack with friends but none of mine want to so I would like to make some new ones.
Main Language: English

Odenite

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ron
Ign:eek:denite
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I bought it before there was a Nether
What are your interests: gameing, camping, reading

Josh Coggle

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Josh
Ign: IamBara
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): i have been playing minecraft since around beta time, and modded since 1.3
What are your interests: Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Josh
Ign: CuzPancakez
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): Been playing since released, and modded for 3 years
What are your interests: Small friendly community, Computers, Gaming in general

Additional Information (if needed): I've been kind of inactive in the Minecraft modded community for some time, and I'm just now looking for a place to hang out and play with other mature player. I know my age will probably be a main problem point, but I hope there will be a way to maybe overlook that. I have been in different server communities before that haven't suited me as a player. I hope to be accepted, thanks.

D

Dsmagleby

Name: Daniel
Ign: Dsmagleby
Experience: Played on and off since release, started played with mods very early, want to start again and have an active server, with a community of lovely people to keep me playing. In game i like to combine mods in new ways to achieve my goals, mixing tech with magic, or a third thing. have become quite good at incorporating AE2 into my builds for increased functionallity.
Interests: Math, Programming, Gaming i think sums it up
Main Language: Danish (mothertongue) and fluid English

Additional: Currently i study business :D and for other games i play A LOT of GW2

Last edited:
M

mason_potato

Name: Mason
Ign: mason_potato
Experience(How long have you been playing,etc): I have been playing minecraft for 5 years modded for about 4 years
What are your interests: I love building, helping out other people, having trust in other players not to grief my base.
Main Language: English also took 4 years of spanish