[FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock] Unable to launch world or connect to server

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

FirefoxAegis

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
[FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock] Unable to launch world or connect to server
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved Skyblock
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
This problem first arose when playing with a couple of friends on a server he was running, rendering us unable to connect to the server at all, while the console was throwing him weird errors (his words, not mine).

I asked for a copy of the world and tried running it myself to try to isolate the problem. From what I could understand from the error logs it generated, the problem /might/ be EnderIO, but when I tried launching the modpack without it, it refused to even load to the title screen. Any advice here would be greatly appreciated

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The console log doesn't seem to show much. Can you paste the crash log?

It should be at:
C:\Users\Foxie\Documents\FTB\FTBInfinityEvolvedSkyblock\minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2016-05-02_21.05.36-client.txt

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
The issue is somehow caused by Immersive Engineering. However, the crash report doesn't say where the block is that is causing the issue. Your version is 0.6.8 so you could try to update just IE to the newest version and see if that fixes the issue. Make sure you back the world folder 1st.

FirefoxAegis

Jul 29, 2019
Looking at the mod list, Immersive Engineering is 0.7.5, it's Immersive Integration that's 0.6.8.

In any case, I removed II, and instead of crashing to desktop like it was doing previously, it's crashes me to the server selection screen, causing no error log to be generated >.<

*UPDATE* I tried editing forge.cfg to remove erroring entities and tiles, but still no luck. Here's that error log, in case something changed

Last edited:

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
This is still an issue with Immersive Engineering. Best suggestion would be restore from backup. Unless your friend that was running the server disabled the backup utility from FTB Utils there should be some backups.

Failing that disable any mods related to Immersive Engineering. Start the server up and let it remove all Immersive Engineering block. Once that is done re-enable the mods then cheat the Immersive Engineering items back in. NOTE: This would be a last ditch effort to recover the world. But if it doesn't work. Start a new world and make sure there is backup system in place.

MetoG

Jul 29, 2019
first of all if you play in a server dont delete any kinda mod or add because if your pack doesn't match with the servers it wont allow you in..