FTB Infinity Evolved Server Crash on Initialization...[1.7.10]

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Team6Fox

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved Server Crash on Initialization...[1.7.10]
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Hi. I have started to create this new server Infinity Evolved Server with KCauldron. I downloaded the server files for the pack, intalled them, and ran it once so that it created all files and directories. When it ran for the first time I had access to it and everything was fine, no errors. But when I told the ServerStart.bat to run the KCauldron server file instead of the FTB one it starts loading and about 2/4 of the way through it comes up with an error and finalizes. The errors reads: "The mod aobd (Another One Bites The Dust) requires mod versions [Forge@[10.13.4.1558,)] to be available" then on the following line it reads the error: "Encountered an unexpected exception cpw.mods.fml.common.MissingModsException: Missing Mods: Forge : [10.13.4.1558,)" what can be causing this? Possible fix?

mc.crab

Feb 2, 2013
The error means that your cKauldron version is too old, Your cauldron version is kcauldron-1.7.10-4.1403, you need at least 1558.

Last edited: