FTB Infinity Evolved -- JEI Recipe Doesn't Match Actual Output?

Brotuulaan

Jan 14, 2018
I'm just edging into Draconic Evolution (so excited, as I loved it in Sky Factory 3!) in IE, and I was just looking at the most efficient use of my draconium dust. I've had a bee producing it for a while so I would have a stockpile when I was ready for it, and JEI says an Ender IO Alloy Smelter is supposed to yield 2 ingots per dust.

But when I run the dust through an alloy smelter, it returns only 1 ingot per dust.

Can anyone else confirm this in their installation? I don't think I've ever seen JEI lie to me before, just exclude certain methods of item creation (e.g. R-clicking placed items with a Thaumcraft wand).

I can live with this for now, but I'm going to start burning through this dust FAST as I get more into DE, and I want to make sure I didn't do something wrong and effectively cut my supply in half.

Rebeccap2012

Mar 8, 2021
I too am having this very same issue. I have tried loooking through the files to find the receipe to see what the expected output is, but I've had no look or I'm just too tired to know what I'm doing lol.