Problem FTB Infinity Evolved in 2024

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

SirZuzu

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

So i have been trying to set up an infinity evolved 3.1 server on my win10 machine.
It doesnt work with modern java version (java 8 Update 401 and JDK 21) that i need for a 1.20 pack im playing

java8.JPG

I have tried to install java 7 (jre 7u51 and jdk 7u80) and specify the location of the executable :
java7.JPG

is there any way to make it work?
Also, installing the modpack itself with curseforge launches it with no problem, i have the problem just with the server

Purplik

Jan 30, 2020
I assume you are using server files from CurseForge, you have to use the method with the new FTB Launcher. It's rather stupid.

Reactions: SirZuzu

SirZuzu

Jul 29, 2019
Update, i removed everything and reinstalled FTB launcher, this time it worked and i got my server running.
(The server have a folder with a java installation and the batch file starts it from there)
Thank you very much @Purplik

SirZuzu

Jul 29, 2019
More questions:
I found the /rtp in the configs and its set to true but in game it says "unknown command.Try /help bla bla" (im playing as op)
I can set multiple homes but somehow it only works in the one dimension, cant /home nether as it tps me back to default home in the overworld