FTB Infinity Evolved Crash

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Mekillpoo187

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity Evolved Crash
Launcher Version:
1.6.48 (Through Curse)
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Every few minutes FTB Infinfinity seems to crash. Whether it be just me standing around, or after pressing e, or sometimes after opening a gui of any kind, I crash. Hopefully someone is able to help decode the crash report and help me find out what's going on :)
Also, I'm not 100% sure that the text I pasted in is the actual crash report, if it is not then I would appreciate someone letting me know where to find the actual report. I also have optifine installed, but the crashes began before I installed it and after removing it the crashes continued.
I would appreciate any feedback.

Reactions: DeathOfTime

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
Your crash report should be somewhere in this kind of directory: C:\FTB\FTBInfinity\minecraft\crash-reports. :)

Mekillpoo187

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the feedback guys. I guess the game has been crashing because my computer itself is unable to properly handle the huge modpack. Happy Holidays :)