FTB Infinity 2.2.2 - Connect to Server: Timed out/Fatal error

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neozeru

Title:
FTB Infinity 2.2.2 - Connect to Server: Timed out/Fatal error
Launcher Version:
v1.4.11
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I've tried a couple different things. First off, it isn't a software issue as far as I know. I've successfully connected through vanilla minecraft, so the only thing I can think of is that its a mod issue. However, I've freshly installed about 5 times and keep getting timed out.

Client side log: http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/2df708a0

Reactions: FIDL
Z

Zude

Hi this should fix it if you're running Ubuntu 15.10:

sudo apt-get install default-jre
sudo update-ca-certificates --fresh

X

XxInvadersxX

I am not running Ubuntu... only Windows 7. But, as soon as i do login on server, it kicked out me.... :(.
I uninstalled the launcher and i deleted the path of the server, and then i installed the old pack, version 2.2.0 and its server... but the same error. I am kicked out always!!!!

What it can be?

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Can we close this thread now: it's full of stupid suggestions which does nothing for this particular bug

@XxInvadersxX Latvian's answer was based on OP's log. If your crash is identical then he was referring also your bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.