FTB Infinity 1.4.1 Mystcraft cfg problems

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

ecoay

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
FTB Infinity 1.4.1 Mystcraft cfg problems
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Infinity
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
When i loaded in to my server after updating from 1.3.4 to 1.4.1 I noticed half my pages are question marks. mainly those that had mod integration IE forestry and thermal expansion. they say the name like modmat_tile.thermalfoundation.fluid.cryotheum

so i saw that they aren't enabled in the newest config so i brought them all over from the old config like so

B:modmat_tile.thermalfoundation.fluid.cryotheum.enabled=true

they are however still not working and the worlds that users genned with those items still have those items in loaded chunks but all unloaded chunks are converted to water.

ecoay

Jul 29, 2019
seems 11.1-11.4 breaks fluid tiles looking into the mystcraft forums should probably revert it back to 11.0 until problems are fixed or Infinity can just create fluidless worlds