Whitelist Server FTB Infinity 1.2.1: Mature - No banned items - Extra Mods - Small Community - Fresh world

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Revengance1024

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN:Revengance1024
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):andrisb11
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft:played a bit in 1.8 beta but have been playing more seriously since 1.2.5. Know most of the games mechanics by heart or more precisely, by code.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft:Been playing since 1.6.4. Started with Direwolf20 pack because he was making nice tutorials but later went to the main FTB modpack. Have tinkered around with making mods and have explored nearly every mod in the pack.
Location/Time zone:Riga +2
How often will you play?:Depending on how my internet treats me but I think I could average around 2 hours per day.
Why do you want to join? I am currently playing Infinity single player but it is not as fun as playing in a server. I do not want to play on regular (no whitelist) servers because they do not feel like a nice community.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?:The main thing I think about when building something is to make sure it will not affect the servers tps. I had to think about it very much at first since my first computer was kind of slow. I may not be the best decorator but I replace that with being efficient in space and resources.
Anything else I should know about you?:Aside from minecraft, I like coding so I am quite familiar with why some mods sometimes act up. I actually created a program to help with thaumcraft research because it felt more fun than trying and failing many times.

Big Strick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Rogue_Angel
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted):riverdog01
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: I actually thought that minecraft itself was rather boring and didn't buy it until I saw the Tekkit modpack. It was then that I bought it and went straight to using mods.
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: I have been playing modded minecraft since tekkit back in 2012.
Location/Time zone:Charleston, South Carolina
How often will you play?:1-2 hours a day (total of at least 10 hours a week)
Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for a server to get into with a good comunity for years now.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: Despite my IGN, I alway do what adims or even well respect players ask of me and I constantly try to help out those on the server who need it. Altogether, I would say that I would do anything to help out the comunity of the server if I was accepted.
Anything else I should know about you?:I love working with mods that are not well know or used that much.

Amadara

Jul 29, 2019
I know you are closing down the application, please take a last consideration. Thank you.

IGN: Amadara
Skype (Required)(Can be messaged to me if wanted): hydeist-
Skills/Experience in Vanilla Minecraft: Since Alpha, Building and Design. Have be a Mod/Builder before
Skills/Experience in Modded Minecraft: Since FTB Ultimate
Location/Time zone: GMT+8
How often will you play?: 8HRS
Why do you want to join? Your Thread makes it sound excited and i wish/die to try.
Why should I pick you?/What's special about you?: I am in love with design in building or tech circuits, try my best to perfect everything.
Anything else I should know about you?: Currently on holiday in between jobs, have lotsa time to play/explore.