FTB Hosting Comparison?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

AnnaMayBelle

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any sort of organized comparison of FTB hosting services, similar to the wonderfully organized and helpful FTB Pack Comparison sticky? Would anyone have interest in one if there were? I'm not sure how much it might come off as 'advertising' certain groups though... I've seen one host on the Minecraft Forums claim to be 'approved' by FTB, and said other hosts were operating without permissions, but I'm not sure how much truth there is in that statement. It might be nice to compile information in one place.

ollie299792458

Jul 29, 2019
I think creeperhost is the only officially approved one.

Personally I use nitrous networks, one click installs, excelent customer service and a good RAM sharing design.

I personally wouldnt require the info, however had it been around when I set up my server I would definitely use it

OmegaPython

Jul 29, 2019
You can't really operate 'without permission' anyone can host an FTB server. I know that Creeperhost and McProHosting (what I'm using) do it, but I'm sure there are plenty more.