Windows .exe FTB DW20 mouse issue's

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
while playing DW20 pack me and my wife and atleast one other player who i know in real life have been haveing issues with mouse clicks examples as follows

laying down blocks i.e cobble it will spasm and lay down multiple blocks for one click.

in a crafting table it will lay down multiple items in a slot on a single right click

also right clicking on doors and and gates and such will also make the gates/doors spasm and open and close super quick makes it hard to keep cows in a pen lol

zonezero_0

Jul 29, 2019
Are you using Optifine, and/or wireless mouse?
Default DireWolf20's modpack does not cooperate with Optifine, you must update Forge.
What version of Forge are You using, which modpack version, and which Java version?

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I've had that chests automatically place the bottom center item into my inventory when i right-click a chest, and an item in my inventory automatically into a countainer (including furnaces...) tho I am using a wireless mouse, so I'm guessing that's the problem.

wargodsown

Jul 29, 2019
currently i am not running optifine i stopped useing it when it was haveing problems with water and lava blocks updateing graphically . i am useing the latest version of jave just updated it when i posted to make sure it was not that and as for the mouse it is not wireless it is a naga gameing mouse from razer and it has never done this until dw20 v4 and up ever since version 4 i have been geting it happening gotta say its a pain in the ass when you are building a nether portal and it spams an extra obsidian block that you then have to mine with a diamond pick again lol and on a side not i have tried useing both 64 bit and 32 bit java installs just for the sake of being methodical.

Status
Not open for further replies.