FTB Continuum 1.4.1 World Load Stuck at 0%

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Knight890

Jul 29, 2019
Title FTB Continuum 1.4.1 World Load Stuck at 0%

Launcher Type Twitch Desktop App

Modpack FTB Continuum

Modpack version 1.4.1

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file https://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/cdd0c549

Details of the issue The issue started yesterday after I exited my game. Every time I attempt to load up my original save, it stops at 0% and the only action I can take is to press 'Esc' to go back to the main menu. I am able to load up my backup once, but if I try to load it again after exiting it I get the same issue where it stops loading at 0%. Previously my save has never done this and was working perfectly fine. The only change that happened to my PC is that I defragmented my hard drive.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TgeJosh

I don't know if you still are checking this or if you fixed the problem but I had the same issue if I had a resource pack on when I tried to load my world.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
[22:53:34] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: A fatal exception occurred during the server starting event
net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Immersive Engineering (immersiveengineering)

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: A JEI API method is being called by another mod from the wrong thread. It must be called on the main thread.
at mezz.jei.util.ErrorUtil.assertMainThread(ErrorUtil.java:229) ~[ErrorUtil.class:?]
at mezz.jei.recipes.RecipeRegistry.removeRecipe(RecipeRegistry.java:327) ~[RecipeRegistry.class:?]
at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.compat.jei.JEIHelper.lambda$onRuntimeAvailable$10(JEIHelper.java:165) ~[JEIHelper.class:?]
at blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.crafting.ArcRecyclingThreadHandler.doRecipeProfiling(ArcRecyclingThreadHandler.java:50) ~[ArcRecyclingThreadHandler.class:?]

[22:53:30] [Server thread/ERROR] [net.minecraft.advancements.AdvancementManager]: Parsing error loading built-in advancement minecraft:recipes/food/mushroom_stew

1. Can start new world and check it?
2. Can start world from backup?