FTB App wont launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

OHGamez

Jul 19, 2021
App looks like it's going to open but as soon as the FTB logo appears it closes out, not only the FTB launcher but Overwolf also.

Seen another post similar but that person was running Win 11, I am running Win 10. And until today everything worked fine.
No idea where to find, if any, crash reports.

Reactions: Hydrocast

Hydrocast

Jul 19, 2021
This is happening to me as well. I launched direwolf20 1.16 closed the game for a bit and when i tried again it did this. Overwolf works fine on it's own but as soon as I try to launch ftb both app crashes

OHGamez

Jul 19, 2021
This is happening to me as well. I launched direwolf20 1.16 closed the game for a bit and when i tried again it did this. Overwolf works fine on it's own but as soon as I try to launch ftb both app crashes
Same Overwolf and CurseForge Launcher works fine.

Paulrach

Jul 19, 2021
Same here. Once or twice, it has got to the menu, but when you select your world, Java, returns with Not Responding. Most time it doesn't get that far.

OHGamez

Jul 19, 2021
Not sure if this will others, but I got mine fixed. Went and updated Windows, to get the new 21H1 Feature update.