FTB App begun demanding Microsoft Account

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

bluebard

Aug 21, 2020
And for some unknown reason I am yet to get the account migration menu, nether from minecraft.net profile or vanilla mc launcher settings. I made help request to mojang.

What I am just being curious is, maybe from today I can't play FTB App modpacks with mojang account while vanilla launcher still allows playing with mojang account.

bluebard

Aug 21, 2020
And here's response from my help request.

John
14141 Answers • 99% Helpful
Hi there, I'm John, an expert and a Minecraft gamer like you. Thank you for allowing me to hep you. It looks like your account is not yet migrated. There's nothing to worry about, once your account is ready for the migration, you will receive a notification about it right away. It just happened that other players account migrated first. I have not yet receive mine as well so I can assure you that there's nothing to worry about.

Saying, I don't have to worry about not receiving migration.
And I can't play FTB App modpacks. Any idea?

bluebard

Aug 21, 2020
Another response.

Artificer Tierna (Minecraft Help)
Mar 15, 2022, 6:45 PM PDT
Hello there,
Thank you for contacting our team. We know you're not able to migrate at the moment, but please keep an eye on this bug report for future updates.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide more information on the issue at this time.
Be good to each other, Artificer Tierna

bluebard

Aug 21, 2020
I am South Korean. South korean players are specially allowed playing mc through vanillla launcher with mojang account after the deadline of migration, due to the situation explained in bug report above.
But since FTB App is not using vanilla launcher for login, I can't play. IDK how long this trouble will take place. Buying another copy of minecraft may be a fast method but well.