Open Found some issues

R

Richetoku

Summary of the problem Found some issues

Pack Version 1.4.0

What is the bug? Cardboards boxes on IC2 machines causes the block to become invalid when the cardboard box is removed.

TechReborn, IC2, & Advanced solar recipes are conflicting and not interchangeable. Specifically, the thick neutron reflector and any recipe that uses them. The recipes craft the TechReborn version but that one does not work to craft the IC2/Advanced Solar panel recipes.

Glowstone recipes makes TechReborn tiny glowstone, but that does not work for Super Circuit Maker.

I sometimes get a crash when I use Solidified Experience in the Mechanical User.

Mod & Version

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/168be9ec

Is it repeatable? Not sure why solidified experience in mechanical user it crashes sometimes, but works most of the time. I did hook it up with EnderIO conduits to a Experience Obelisk and let it run for several minutes. Crash log linked.

Known Fix Recipes can be changed in MineTweaker. I used:

## Fixed Recipes

## Removed Recipes
recipes.remove(<techreborn:part:26>);
recipes.remove(<techreborn:part:28>);
recipes.remove(<ic2:neutron_reflector>);
recipes.remove(<ic2:thick_neutron_reflector>);
recipes.remove(<ic2:iridium_reflector>);
recipes.remove(<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:12>);
recipes.remove(<techreborn:smallDust:62>);

## Readded Recipes

recipes.addShaped(<techreborn:part:26>, [[<ore:dustTin>, <ore:dustCoal>,<ore:dustTin>], [<ore:dustCoal>, <ore:plateCopper>, <ore:dustCoal>], [<ore:dustTin>,<ore:dustCoal>,<ore:dustTin>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<techreborn:part:28>, [[<ore:plateCopper>, <techreborn:part:26>,<ore:plateCopper>], [<techreborn:part:26>, <ore:plateCopper>, <techreborn:part:26>], [<ore:plateCopper>,<techreborn:part:26>,<ore:plateCopper>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<ic2:iridium_reflector>, [[<techreborn:part:28>, <techreborn:part:28>,<techreborn:part:28>], [<ore:plateDenseCopper>, <ic2:crafting:4>, <ore:plateDenseCopper>], [<techreborn:part:28>,<techreborn:part:28>,<techreborn:part:28>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<ic2:iridium_reflector>, [[<techreborn:part:28>, <ore:plateDenseCopper>,<techreborn:part:28>], [<techreborn:part:28>, <ic2:crafting:4>, <techreborn:part:28>], [<techreborn:part:28>,<ore:plateDenseCopper>,<techreborn:part:28>]]);
recipes.addShaped(<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:12>, [[<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:6>, <techreborn:part:28>,<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:6>], [<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:6>, null, <advanced_solar_panels:crafting:6>], [<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:6>,<techreborn:part:28>,<advanced_solar_panels:crafting:6>]]);
recipes.addShapeless(<techreborn:part:28>, [<ic2:thick_neutron_reflector>]);
recipes.addShapeless(<rscircuits:resource:6>, [<minecraft:glowstone>]);

Fixes tiny glowstone and neutron reflector recipes.
IC2 machines can be added to Mekanism Box Blacklist.