Forgot The name of a modpack

T

TSPMB

Alright, I remember playing on this modpack where you could go into a machine and make another machine and go inside it etc but I forgot the name could anyone please help me?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Alright, I remember playing on this modpack where you could go into a machine and make another machine and go inside it etc but I forgot the name could anyone please help me?
So the mod in question sounds like Compact Machines; its been present in a number of modpacks. Can you remember anything else about the pack?

T

TSPMB

So the mod in question sounds like Compact Machines; its been present in a number of modpacks. Can you remember anything else about the pack?
It has the HQM mod as well

PS if you can list all the modpacks you know that use the compact machines mod please tell me

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
I’m afraid I have no idea how you would do that :(

Edit: hang on, this may work...

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/compact-machines/relations/dependents

Ok, so this list has all the modpacks on curseforge that contain Compact Machines. As far as I know, that can’t be checked against HQM except by looking at each one - and it’s a very VERY long list.

Off the top of my head, you might want to look up Obscurity - that had both mods, and was based around surviving in the darkness of the Extra Utilities underdark dimension.

T

TSPMB

I’m afraid I have no idea how you would do that :(

Edit: hang on, this may work...

https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/compact-machines/relations/dependents

Ok, so this list has all the modpacks on curseforge that contain Compact Machines. As far as I know, that can’t be checked against HQM except by looking at each one - and it’s a very VERY long list.

Off the top of my head, you might want to look up Obscurity - that had both mods, and was based around surviving in the darkness of the Extra Utilities underdark dimension.

That was it! Obscurity thanks

EDIT : How do I download it?