Forge server hangs on startup

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Spaig

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
Forge server hangs on startup
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
Banished
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I have a multiplayer Banished server set up on a paid hosting site, and when I try and start it up, it just... stops after a while. The console displays entries scrolling down as usual, and then.. stops. No error message, no indication that anything is wrong, it just stops. The point at which this happens seems to be somewhat random, but it has happened every time I've tried this in the past few days. The last two times, I let it sit for half an hour - still nothing. Apologies if this isn't where to go for this sort of issue, since it's an intersection between FTB, minespan, and multicraft, but I literally have no idea what to do next with this. Help?