For the love of god kill it with fire!

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

nhg1

Jul 29, 2019
I took and put the FTB minecrack pack on to multimc because i kinda like there launcher a bit better just because im more use to it and when i start it up the first thing i see is nyan cat how can i stop that or what even makes that show up so i can kill it i closed it out and it didnt pop up the second time i started it but i would like to not see it any other time i start it up

Codex

Jul 29, 2019
I can barely understand what you are saying. However, nyan cat is part of a mod put into the title screen of mindcrack, If you use the ftb launcher you can disable it, I believe it is a music mod?

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
It's a random song every time you turn on the music. I've encountered Pirates of the Carribean, We Didn't Start the Fire, and that This Is Crazy song that flooded the internet a little while back.

Ooh, they even have Discord. It's the remix though, and not an adaptation of the original. Whelp. I just pegged myself. /)

keeperoflenneth

Jul 29, 2019
I haven't experienced any of these in-game at all, only in the game main menu. Is my random luck just bad? Or is there a special way to hear them in-game. I rather like the music. Was just wondering.

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
I dont know how to help you, but i thought this was about something else too, like you found some weird hidden feature of a mod or something

SilvasRuin

Jul 29, 2019
I wish there were settings for how frequent each of the songs are. There could be more songs I haven't run across yet, and I'd be happy with less "this is crazy" and more Discord and We Didn't Start the Fire.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
It has "call me maybe"...

Also Edit

Griefer: 0_0 We didn't start the fire! It was always burnin since the world been gening!

_LB

Jul 29, 2019
fKNs0.png

I didn't get the music to play though :(