Casual Server FeedTheRavenUnleashed|FTB Unleashed 1.1.3|Whitelist|All mods enabled except for IC2 Nuclear Control

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Should this server get Bukkit?

• Yes Yes YES! :D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No thanks, I'm good.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ravenguy

Jul 29, 2019
:D:D:D:D:D This is my first server, so don't comment saying "EEWW! your server is the worst!" I will ignore you. But still...

Name of Server: FeedTheRavenUnleashed (FTRU)
Slot Max: 10 (If you want it to be upgraded, tell me)
Whitelisted: YES
SERVER IS IN BETA***

No Mystcraft - Mining age will be provided (no mining in the overworld)
No explosives (meaning no Quantum Tunnels)
No Rainlgun/Plasma Cannon Upgrades for PowerFists (unless explosions are off completely)

RULES:

1. No griefing/raiding/stealing
2. No rude comments (racial, swearing, etc.)
3. No reckless PVP (hitting others for no reason)
Will add more as the server comes along.

This is a server made just to have fun, not an RPG, not a business/towny server, just for fun and enjoyment. It will be on normal/easy/hard mode, and you will lose your stuff when you die until I can figure out how to disable that (sorta new to server making).

Application________________

IGN:
Will you obey all rules?:
Extra Info:
Mod Specialties (if any):

My sister bacosizzle will occasionally be on, and she is an op. She'll help me build things around the server. Also, this server won't be getting bukkit anytime soon. I might add it, but I'll need some help to set it up without it crashing.. :p
SPEAKING OF CRASHING: If the server goes down, don't yell at me in the forums saying "ERMAGERD The server is down :mad: get it back up!!!" I will ignore you for that, and at no point in the future will I ever consider making this a dedicated server. DON'T ask. Peace out.

EDIT: THIS IS NOW 1.1.2. 1.1.3 is refusing to work for me. It says (Item ID 4094 is mismatched). If you know how to fix this tell me please.

EDIT 2: Can't get it to work, need someone to fix it, need help. HALP ME PLZ