Private Pack Feed The Need - Private Modpack | UK-based | Whitelisted | Small Community | Fresh Map | MC 1.5.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Phineas

Jul 29, 2019
Head.png

Hello there! Feed The Need is a small server with a private FTB modpack. Install it just like any other FTB modpack, no need to add additional mods.

The Server
  • 4 GB Ram
  • SSD Storage
  • Hosted by ServerCrafters
  • Fresh Map (few days old)
The Modpack
"Bad" news first:
  • No Redpower and no IC2! (That includes all addons)
  • No Xycraft because Soaryn currently does not give permission.
  • Mystcraft is there but heavily restricted. All you get to see from it is what I hand out
Now the good stuff:
  • Biomes o Plenty worldgen!
  • Tinker's Construct, Ars Magica, Nether Stuffs, Better Storage, Lots of Food, Chisel and many more!
  • Immibis' mods and iChun's toys ;)
Complete Modlist: LINK
The Rules
  • Sharing the pack code is punishable by death.
  • No automated mining outside the mining age.
  • Only default size quarries.
  • Try to keep lag down to a minimum.
  • Do not automate your Ars Magica Nexus.
  • Do not use special mobs in MFR spawners.
  • Please stay within -3000 to 3000 (both x and z)
The Requirements
  • Be over 18
  • Don't be a dick
  • Use reddit, we have an own subreddit. Not checking that regularly will mean you will miss out. I will barely use this forum.
All you need to do is write a bit about yourself and give me your IGN + reddit username. Throw me a PM or reply to this thread, does not matter.

Dah Baron

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy, I use to co-run a server with my friend until we both got too busy to keep it up and I've been itching to find another server to play on with some mature and fun people. My favourite mod is Thaumcraft, and I've been really interested in learning more about Ars Magica, Tinker's, and Biome's o Plenty.

IGN - nikojoi
reddit - dahbaron

nsg11132

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-nsg11132
Favorite mods: Thermal Expansion, IC2, abd TConstruct
Hated mods: Gregtech on hard mode
reddit-nsg11132[DOUBLEPOST=1371130251][/DOUBLEPOST]Age:21

oliverc21

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry wrong button.

IGN:eek:liverc21
Favorite mods: Railcraft and Steve's Carts 2
Hated mod: Gregtech
Reddit name: oliverc21

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Starfang52
Reddit username: Starfang52
Have you ever been banned on any server: no

Are you familliar with the mods in the FTB launcher? :
I am a minecraft veteran, i have played minecraft since beta 1.7.3. And as for mods so am i experienced with about 60-70% of the mods on this server.

What i want from the server:
Normal day/night cycle, rain and no cheated in items, well at least for me
tongue.png

As for mods i am excited about so have i bin looking for a server with Biomes o Plenty worldgen, as it looks totally awesome :D
Also so would i like to tray to play a more magical style rather than industrial, in which thaumcraft 3 and Ars Magica will come in handy.
And on the other hand so do i think playing without IC2 and redpower 2 will be interesting, (well wil kinda miss redpower logic, frames and the redalloy wires) but i think i can live without it ;)

As for about me:
  • I never gref.
  • Am normally very good a building good looking buildings.
  • I am considerate about lag (i don't have machines running when not necessary and i am very careful about using chunkloaders)
  • I also understands at running a server costs a lot, so i am willing to donate if necessary. (but only if it goes directly to the server)
Kinda reusing and updating my old application post from my old server that have been more or less closed, but i don't think that will be a problem ;)

Dis iz Chris

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dis_iz_Chris
Reddit: Dis_iz_Chris

Bit about myself: I'll be turning 19 in about a month, as for minecraft, for around 2 years (~ beta 1.7.3) But it wasn't until around MC 1.2.5 that I started using mods, and haven't looked back since. I have experience with most mods, and I'm eager to learn about some of the newer ones, and hopefully make a few new friends in the process :)

Phineas

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, but for now I will stop adding new people. Once we got to know all the newcomers I will open up some slots again. If you want I can notify you once that happens.

starfang52

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's a bummer :(
I was really excited to get to play on this server and i hope i still will be able to. It is actually only 2 servers that got the custom mods that i want and this one is definitely my first choice.
Got any estimates on how long time it will take until you will open up some slots again days, weeks, months?

Phineas

Jul 29, 2019
Well that's a bummer :(
I was really excited to get to play on this server and i hope i still will be able to. It is actually only 2 servers that got the custom mods that i want and this one is definitely my first choice.
Got any estimates on how long time it will take until you will open up some slots again days, weeks, months?

Check the reddit, you are already whitelisted. For the rest: Sometime next week

ogre93

Jul 29, 2019
Are the new slots open? If yes, then please whitelist me.
IGN: ogre93
Thank you.

Tungil

Jul 29, 2019
Don't know if there are still spots open but here we go :

IGN: Tungil
Hated mods: Gregtech .
reddit: Tungil

Something about me : I played the FTB packs for a while but got bored because there's too much stuff like IC/Gregtech... However, this pack looks awesome :)
Btw I'll copy this application in reddit.

kr990

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kr990
reddit: kr990

I'm 22 years old, from Canada, pretty laid back. I've been playing FTB for about 8 months now and minecraft since 1.0.