Whitelist Server Feed The Builder [Whitelist] [Creative] [Mindcrack] [SuperFlat]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Delphia1222

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Im Delphia1 aka Capitalhitman and i have been running a Mindcrack server for some time now but its been private..iv decided to open it up to the public... It is creative, whitelisted, On the SuperFlat Map (Not the 3 block deep version). And i am only allowing 5-10 people to join.

IP Address:96.32.250.241

Rules: 1.) No greifing under ANY circumstances
2.)No chat spamming
3.)No destroying others builds
4.)Have fun!

Whitelist Application Layout:

"Minecraft Name:
How Old Are You?: (Dont want any Immature greifers playing!)
Why you want to join?:
How well do you know the Mods in FTB Mindcrack?:
Are you friendly?:
Will you be active on the server?:"

Disabled Mods: None! :p

Slots: I'm only allowing 5-10 people to join as i don't think i want anymore people than that ...but i will decide at a later date if i want to add more or not

Hardware Specs: Well.. I'm running this off of my PC but my PC is pretty good... it has 10 GB and 2 Dedicated to the server. 5 Core's. rest of my pc specs i don't think will contribute to the server performance.

TooQuestionable

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft name: Zisted
How old are you: I am actually 11, but I am NOT immature... and I am not a griefer!
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I have alot of creations in mind and I cannot find a single server with creative on it. I also don't like public servers...
Mods?: I don't know thaumcraft and the magic shit. but the rest I kind of know. I love the microblocks though
Friendly?: Depends who I am talking too, if they are mean... no. if they are nice to everyone and joke around a little, I am friendly.
Active on server?: As much as I can. possible every day after school!

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: HeroGabe
How Old Are You?: 20
Why you want to join?: I have a lot of creations in mind and want not much people to mess with them
How well do you know the Mods in FTB Mindcrack?: I use Buildcraft, IC2, some RP2, some CC, BEEZ, Microblocks, Some Automation Mods Here and there, and Portal Gun mod.
Are you friendly?: Yes, I do not grief EVER, but I am mean to mean people and nice to nice people.
Will you be active on the server?: Every chance I have I will be active.

IRyannHD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IRyannHD
- Minecraft experience: FTB for about 5-6 Months and Vanilla since the alpha builds.

Why I would like to join? Because I'm interested in joining an online Feed The Beast server to build, make friends and help on projects with others in building structures, or in more of a technical area such as industrial craft and Red Power. As in previous servers I have tried to touch all the mods and explore/learn as much as I can and when it comes to Feed the beast I'm good when it comes to the mod aspect and creating intricate setups as My 'good at' subject would be the more technical side of feed the beast such as Red power, Build craft/Industrial craft.

How active am I? As I have final exams coming up soon i won't be as active for about a week (GCSE's) but I will try to be as active as I can, on a normal day I would be onlineabout 4-8 hours a day, depending; I will try to be on as much as possible but as I said next week is my final GCSEs so I wouldn't have as much time for FTB.​

Am I friendly? Yes, i am friendly, but i wouldn't be happy if someone just griefed or stole items, I also give everyone a chance whether they're young or older than me i want to get along and play on a server with them :)
How much experience in Feed The Beast Mindcrack: There are so many mods in this mod pack so I would be lying if i said that I knew every mod inside out but there are some I'm confident and know them well and with others, not so much but I would say that I know a little bit of the smaller mods as I try to get into as many of the mods as I can, to learn and have fun with them (That's what they're there for, Right?). I do know a lot about IC2, Build Craft, Red Power and some of Thermal Expansion.​
Suggestion: Make it a normal world, not superflat, it will make the whole experience so much better. :)
Thanks for reading
smile.png

zwbrown

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I was just looking for Whitelisted feed the beast servers and I found this one.

IGN: zwbrown
Why I should be added: I am a youtuber, I love feed the beast, I am also a redstoner, I hate griefers but have a great sense or humor, I am a red (MineCraft) slime [o.o]
Extras: I have been playing feed the beast for about 5 months now, I am staff on 3 other servers (Co-owner, Head Admin, Admin), I am on 4 other Whitelisted Minecraft servers.

I hope you accept my application! :)

-zwbrown

kacogg5

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: M1nerman57

Why i want to join: I get really bored playing by myself, so i wanted to play on a server with other people. When i went looking at open servers, they all had restricted items. Im okay with restricted items, just not the one that they were restricting. For example, turtles were banned because they can greif. And Portal guns were only for VIP. I also want a small group of people to have fun with. I hope that pranks are allowed because more than anything else, i want to laugh with friends.

Mods: I know the basics of pretty much most of the FTB mindcrack mods. I have been playing a LOT of single-player, so i have quite a bit of experience.

Friendly: I am really friendly. You might find this surprising but I try really hard not to cus or say bad words. I really dont rage when i get greifed, and I like to resolve conflict with my words.

Active: At the moment i am on summer break, and i will be playing about 14 hours a day. As far as school goes however, once i am out of school, i have to do homework, and after tgat i will get straight to playing. And there's no telling what time i get done with homework (going into high school!)

P.S. please put default world gen, makes for better gameplay.

So i really hope you consider adding me. You can get a hold of me through skype, my name is Kacogg5. Thank you for reading!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk