Whitelist Server Feed The Beast Magic Farm 2 [1.6.4] Whitelisted server [12+]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Aleck

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aleckohol
Why do you want to join?: Looking for a solid and stable MF2 server to play on with some friends.
Experience with modded minecraft: 1-2 years worth of trying out various packs.
have you ever been banned? Yes, back in the day of emotionally fueled vanilla raid/grief server hopping :p
where are you from?: Nova Scotia, Canada

mrtibtob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrtibtob
Why do you want to join?: i just want a new server and whitelisted ones are the best
Experience with modded minecraft: a long time like... 2 years
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- yea admin being a dick
where are you from? england

qu1K_maniac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:qu1K_maniac
Why do you want to join?:I would like to join this Minecraft nodded server because I am interested in playing with friends and meet new ppl
Experience with modded minecraft: This is not the first nodded server I've been on my friend makes custom nodded servers and I've played on all of them
have you ever been banned? -if yesthen why-I raided a friend of the admin and he reported me to the admin and got me banned even thou it was a raiding server
where are you from? Dallas Texas

bodhidragon

Jul 29, 2019
My Enlistment
IGN: bodhidragon
Why do you want to join?: Because magic farm is my favorite mod pack and i always wanted more ideas on the mods so I am now trying to get into the server and hoping to play and look at some cool creations of other people.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I have my own Tekkit server and Hexxit server and creating a Magic Farm server. I have played FTB for about 2 to 3 years.
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why: No i have never been banned
where are you from? Australia, Brisbane

-Thanks-

Slayprotac

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Slayprotac
Why do you want to join?: I think magic farm is awsome. I really like the way it makes everything harder and more realistic, but I've played minecraft too much for it to be fun alone. Therefore I am really looking for a good server with a nice community.
Experience with modded Minecraft: I've played tekkit for about 4 years (with some breaks). I've also played a little bit of magic farm, but I just started with it.
Have you ever been banned?: No I don't think I've been banned. Maybe for a couple of minor things, but nothing as serious so I can remember it.
Where are you from?: Norway

farmertravis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: farmertravis
Why do you want to join?: because i want to join a server that will support me and help me learn the mod pack.
Experience with modded minecraft: yes i love thermal expansion. and BC2
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- no.
where are you from? Edmond,Oklahoma

Kbc1493

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kbc1493
Why do you want to join?: I'd like to join because I'm tired of being alone and think it'd be great to play with some cool people :D
Experience with modded minecraft: I've been playing modded minecraft since tekkit and haven't stopped since
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- No
where are you from? California

randomguy12340

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Randomguy12340
Why do you want to join?: I want interact with small friendly non grief community
Experience with modded minecraft: yes around a year
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- no
where are you from? USA

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
IGN:Tarzan1376
Why do you want to join?:I'd like to join a magic farm 2 server and join and play and survive with other people on the server I love hardcore surviving
Experience with modded minecraft: I've been playing since mindcrack first came out and have played all the modpacks following up to monster
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- yes, Don't remember
where are you from?USA

3indianboys

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3indianboys
Why do you want to join?: I love magic farm 2 and would like to play on a small server.
Experience with modded minecraft: about a year and a half
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- I have never been banned
where are you from? USA

Joe2000ph123

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for applications for my Magic farm 2 server
I am looking for a minecrack like community for this server
there are no banned items on the server
please fill out the application:

IGN:joe2000ph123
Why do you want to join?: because this is the only server I can find for this mob pack
Experience with modded minecraft: a lot
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- no never
where are you from?
i am from California

Mayshi

Jul 29, 2019
Heya, I'd like to join :).

In-Game Name: Mayshi
Why do you want to join?: I'm looking for a mature community & simply fun enjoying playing Minecraft + Magic Farm contains my most favorite mods.
Experience with modded Minecraft: Phew.. I have pretty good experience with Ars Magica, Thaumcraft, Railcraft, Forestry & so on. So yes.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server?: Nope.
Where are you from: From the magical land of Czech Republic, yea.. ehm.

WinterWizard11

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:WinterWizard11
Experience:I have a great knowledge on thermal expansion and mine factory and other mods but still learning
Reason:I would like to join so I could have a cool community like mindcrack and spend time on the server

pbr1976

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Skullmunch_99
Why do you want to join?: Last Magic Farm server I was on disappeared ,so looking for a new one.
Experience with modded minecraft: 1 year or so
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- no
where are you from? U.S.A

Puppy63376

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: puppy63376
Why do you want to join?: looking for small server
Experience with modded minecraft: TONS
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why- i have for telling staf they were abusing their power by blowing up everything
where are you from? US

Sputify

Jul 29, 2019
I am looking for applications for my Magic farm 2 server
I am looking for a minecrack like community for this server
there are no banned items on the server
please fill out the application:

IGN:
Experience with modded minecraft:
have you ever been banned? -if yes then why-
where are you from?
IGN:Sputify Age:10 Why Do You Want To Join?:Cause I Love Magic Farm 2 And There Is So Few To Join So I Finally Found One. Experience With Modded Minecraft:I Know How To Use Most Mods In Minecraft History.Have You Ever Been Banned?:Yes In A Magic Farm Server And A Terraria Server But The Ones Who Banned Me Did It Cause They Could. Where Are You From?:Sweden

19ghendrickson

Jul 29, 2019
Why do I want to join?: I love all of the magic farm modpacks but do not like public servers. I love whitelist servers, and I would like to have a good time on one of the modpacks that i love.
Experience with modded minecraft: I am very experienced with modded, i have been playing it for about 2 years now, but i would like to learn more from other people in the community.
Have you ever been banned?: From any server? Yes, it was a survival server and I asked the people in my town if I was allowed to raid, like if it was bannable. They said raiding was ok and I would not get banned. So i proceeded to raid someones house and it logged my off and I got banned from the server for 12 hours.
Where are you from? United States, Washington