feed the beast infinity evolved skyblock fails to launch

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

DestinyAodan

Jun 7, 2022
I am using the feed the beast launcher. When I try to launch the mod pack it goes threw every thing but gets stuck on Initializing mods phase 3 ?? Ex Astris. THe error it says is [client thread/ERROR] [net.blay09.mods.excompressum.ExCompressum]: Skipping wooden maltable ore:listAllfruit=50:water:minecraft:leaves:0 because source block is not a block. It doesn't go past this and will sit there stuck on it till I kill the instance. I have tried multiple things to try and fix this as it has happened before and I'm not sure what I did to fix it on the last mod pack that did this. I have also googled other things but most of the fixes that I found are from 2016 or earlier. If any one could help please help. I have also tried loading it on the curse forage app but it kept freezing and then crashing after a bit.