Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved 2.4.2 Server hanging

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
J

JacksonB42

Title:
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved 2.4.2 Server hanging
Launcher Version:
Modpack:
FTB Infinity Evolved
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
I'm having a trouble setting up a 2.4.2 FTB Infinity Evolved Server. The initialization of the server seems to go fine, until it gets to
[mcjty.lib.varia.logging]: Registering RFtools dimensions,
where it will hang for hours. No client can connect, locally or externally, etc.
Either way, pastebin keeps crashing after I try to paste my log into it, but I'll try post it later. I'm running 64-bit Java on Windows Server 2012 R2. Thanks.
-brok

Z

Zanzammar

I would like to add that I am also experiencing this issue on my server. I have a log.

http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/afb44eae

I was experiencing this on version 2.4.2 and recently updated to 2.5.0. The issue still exists. Deleting the rftools mod allows the server to start up normally, but unfortunately exposes anther bug for me (which I will post in another thread).

Z

Zanzammar

Update for me. This issue has "resolved" itself. The server doesn't hang anymore. I am unable to pin down what happened.

I ended up wiping out the remove server downloading a fresh copy of the server files to upload. After that, this issue went away.

Edit. My previous post may still be invisible for a bit.