Fead the beast 1.5

Grydian2

Jul 29, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
On the 1.5.x front until Ic2 and buildcraft are updated FTB isnt going to update to 1.5 So basically we are waiting on those major mods. Its not like we are waiting on one or two mods... Its over 2/3s have not updated. On top of that there might be a few casulties of war... Soul shards is MIA, however forestry and TE are close... So its going to happen in the new month or two. The real wild card is red power2. She said 5 weeks ago she was already working on it. Also no word from her. Most people consider red power2 a make or break it mod.. We shall see how this all roles out. Can we really learn to live past marble? basalt? Anyways lets just hope I am worrying over nothing and she has been in her evil lair making the best mod of all...[DOUBLEPOST=1364335486][/DOUBLEPOST]Scratch that looks like shadow dragon is updating the mod and will be nerfed heavily. I am really glad to hear soul shards will be nerfed. love the mod but its SO OP.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
And we have our own "site" where you can follow the progress made: here

This is a great answer....may not be a ETA..... Does loads of good though....gives us something to watch while we wait....

=======
To answer the OP. Like everyone else has said....No one has a clue as to when the Mod Packs will be updated to 1.5.?. Lethanael gave the best answer though......
=======

And not everything is announced on the news page as soon as it become available.... The test for the Ultimate pack was announced first on Lets Plays or Twich..... Took awhile to show up on the forums..... So to stay on top of stuff watch streams from the FTB team and the Youtube channels.....

Iiamghostt

Jul 29, 2019
Alienn dont u think you are ahead of yourself even asking that id like for you to go out there and try to make a mod, letalone even getting all the mod's to work with eachother in a pack the mod authors work very hard to make the mods that they make and dont get much in return esp dont get much money so dont be spoiled and wait for the mods to be updated and in the mean time try the ultimate pack o and ps 1.5 came out last week if you forgot

Oh my god. Punctuation is your friend. Please, please, please stop hurting it like that. What did it ever do to you?

ryanjh5521

Jul 29, 2019
There are dev versions that I have access to for alot of the popular mods(Forestry, Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, ThermalExpansion, etc)

Reactions: NoobIsMeX

Dravarden

Jul 29, 2019
There are dev versions that I have access to for alot of the popular mods(Forestry, Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, ThermalExpansion, etc)

yeah, me too, I'm currently playing redpower for 1.6, got early acces from mojang to 1.6 and elo told me to beta test her mod with it.

PhilsGeneralTso

Jul 29, 2019
ftb.png
My server has already updated. I don't know to update mindcrack to 1.5.1 so i cant play! :(

oddohut

Jul 29, 2019
Oh my god. Punctuation is your friend. Please, please, please stop hurting it like that. What did it ever do to you?
aaah Punctuation was and forever will be my dark enemy even tho in school somehow i managed to get a's in those classes lol[DOUBLEPOST=1366020050][/DOUBLEPOST]
If it is Vanilla then use the regular launcher. If you insist on getting something through the FTB launcher I believe the Voxel Modpack is up to date.
yes Voxel is up to 1.5 not pos about 1.6 but i used it as a base to try to test some of the 1.5 mod versions out