Failed to Download Any Modpack

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
B

BryceSolem

Title Failed to Download Any Modpack

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Any

Modpack version

Have you modified the pack?

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/253eed52

Details of the issue Whenever i try to download ANY modpack, I get an error saying it failed to download the modpack, on the FTB launcher and the Twitch launcher.

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
[14:30:48] [DEBUG] ErrorUtils.showClickableMessage:104: Invalid username or password!<ul><li> Check your username and password. If you use OLD non-migrated account try using username instead of email.<li> You need to use paid minecraft account credentials. Mojang account without paid MC won't work.</ul>

Gee this says a lot. Can you please validate your account at https://minecraft.net. Unless of course you don't have. If you don't I strongly suggest you buy minecraft. While FTB and Twitch/Curse are free. They do require you to pay for minecraft and use a valid minecraft account.

B

BryceSolem

I do have a minecraft account, paid for an all. The issue in the log that I am having is an error message whenever i try to download any modpack that says: error while downloading modpack: java.net.unknownhostexception:ftb.cursecdn.com and another accompanying error stating: java.lang.exception: modpack download failed

jikuja

legacy FTB Launcher developer
Launcher Developer
Global Moderator
Dec 17, 2013
Error while downloading modpack: java.net.UnknownHostException: ftb.cursecdn.com
Error while downloading modpack: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

How is your network? Is it failing or slow?