EzeriaCraft |FTB Beta Pack A v1.04|Open-Beta|

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Negation99

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: server.ezeriacraft.com

The rules are simple

1) Don't be a jerk
2) Don't grief
3) Don't steal

The server is running the basic FTB Beta Pack A v1.04

Disabled: Quarries, Construction of Mystcraft Books (Mystcraft ages will be staff administrated.)

Added: Fihgu's Command Mods (Server Side only, Client does not need this)
** Edit** Due to stupid thieves I want to warn everyone to learn how to use the /lock command on anything important.

Considering the lack of finished mods that can affect world gen I am not sure whether the map will remain intact upon the final release of Feed the Beast or whether Mystcraft ages will be created to offset the new world generation included. Right now I am looking to build the community and gather feedback on what my players want so that I can make a decision that the community wants and not just what I want.

I am looking to create a futuristic themed server legitly, seeing the server grow and a cool Jetsons themed sky dome city would be really awesome I think. I hope others may find this of interest as well. However that being said I am not opposed to people going off into the remote wilds to carve out their own niche. Also looking to create a standardized server economy possibly around Industrial Credits.

Pictures:
None as of yet

Server Specs:

Professionally Hosted
2x AMD Opteron 3.3GHz Six-Core
2x Western Digital 500GB w/ Raid-1
32GB DDR3 (4GB dedicated to this server)
80 Slots

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
I logged on tonight, and I was having some problems trying to place items and or destroy other items

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
Disabled: Quarries, Construction of Mystcraft Books (Mystcraft ages will be staff administrated.)
dose that mean only staff can use them or we can ask staff to make us a age?

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
I was just trying to break grass and place a crafting bench after i ventured into a forest close to spawn. Sorry for the vagueness, and also the late reply just had to work 10 hours

cloj63

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down? can't seem to connect to it anymore... "Can't reach server"