Open Extreme FPS Lag

Jrh_62

Jul 29, 2019
Summary of the problem Extreme FPS Lag

Pack Version 1.0.0

What is the bug? At the main menu and playing in any world, I get roughly 3 frames per second. Being able to run GTA V very well at medium graphics, I don't suppose this is typical.

Mod & Version No specific mod causing the issue as far as I can tell

Link to log file http://paste.feed-the-beast.com/view/713a2f14

Is it repeatable? For me, at least, every world has the same issue.

DeathOfTime

Jul 29, 2019
try turning off mipmaps. Will likely have to do that by editing the options text file for the minecraft instance. May work to do it in game. Usually though the game just locks up and crashes on most modpacks that this is tried on in 1.10.2 minecraft. read it has something to do with the video card needing a lot of memory to handle all the extra stuff having mipmaps on loads onto it. It has been a common issue with modpacks from the 1.10.2 version. though I still had to turn off mipmaps on 1.7.10. I would get horrible fps otherwise. In 1.10 though the game is near unplayable unless the GPU has a ton of available memory(4GB seems to work)

on line 3802:
[19:09:34] [Client thread/WARN]: Texture immersiveengineering:textures/blocks/metalMultiblock_silo.png with size 88x88 will have visual artifacts at mip level 4, it can only support level 3. Please report to the mod author that the texture should be some multiple of 16x16.
indicates that you mipmaps are currently at 4. Though that might not be the issue, it is worth a shot.