Exception Ticking World? Are you crashing? 30/10/2013 crashes? FIX HERE - READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, when we say something is off-limits, that means stop posting it. In this case, modifications to closed-source code.

Because Omegagrim could not fathom that, he now has a week vacation from the forum.
Maybe put the info in Jaded's thread in the rules tab?

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe put the info in Jaded's thread in the rules tab?

I'd like the Rules page updated in general, personally. For now I've bumped the Closed Source policy thread to notate it's still in full force and effect, and it's always been in my signature as well as in the post clearly labeled in every subforum "Read Before Posting".

Maxital

Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, when we say something is off-limits, that means stop posting it. In this case, modifications to closed-source code.

Because Omegagrim could not fathom that, he now has a week vacation from the forum.

We should have posted in official IC2 forum instead.

And please don't be to hard on Omegagrim with 1 week ban. What the code did was to change two boolean to false all other code in that is just so simple, and yet so elegant. IMHO he does not deserve this, none of us do that try so solve as fast we did. But with that said:

http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Industrial-Craft-Wiki:About

IC2
Copyright
You may modify any or all of the content, but are NOT allowed to public any of it. (Note by Maxital: Should have not missed this and placed the hex fix on there forum. Read below.)
Addendum III

Any sort of modifications to the original IC² code may be created and published within the Addons-Section of this forum.
The addon download must not contain any IC² files except the ones modified and of course the new files themselves.

I can just say on my behalf. I'm so sorry, it wont happen again.

/Max

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
We should have posted in official IC2 forum instead.

And please don't be to hard on Omegagrim with 1 week ban. What the code did was to change two boolean to false all other code in that is just so simple, and yet so elegant. IMHO he does not deserve this, none of us do that try so solve as fast we did. But with that said:

http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Industrial-Craft-Wiki:About

IC2

I can just say on my behalf. I'm so sorry, it wont happen again.

/Max

He still broke forum policy, and chances are he was warned about posting the patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.